Welcome to the Community Page. Here at Holistic MindBody Healing we are so fortunate to have a community of members and visitors with a vast array of experience and knowledge regarding holistic healing.
Some of you are new to the whole concept of holistic healing and are looking for answers. You are looking not only for information, but evidence that holistic or complementary healing could help you.
Some of you are skilled healers in one or more alternative modalities. You have personal experience with these modalities and have gotten positive results with others.
Some of you have used complementary therapies to overcome physical and/or mental health challenges and want to share your experiences and your story in order to encourage others who may be scared or skeptical.
If you answer a resounding yes to one or more of the following questions, I invite you to share your wisdom with our community.
- Do you have unique insights about healing, health and wellness?
- Are you skilled in a particular healing modality and you would like to tell our readers about it?
- Do you have a personal story of healing physically or emotionally that you would like to share in order to encourage and help others on the healing path?
Community Page Topics
Here is a listing of community pages currently on this site. Please visit these pages to read contributions by site visitors and to share your own article or story.
Note: You may have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find the submission form.
Tell us about your favorite healing and wellness book.
Do you have a story of gratitude for something or someone in your life?
Tell us your favorite natural stress reduction tips and stories.
Holistic Health and Healing Articles and Stories
No story to share right now?
That's okay! Visit the pages that interest you and show your support to our community writers by leaving a friendly comment.
Share Your Article or Story
Thank you for contributing an article, story or comment to this site. I appreciate your contribution and so do our readers!
Your story will be published as a web page on this site. In order to ensure high quality and value to our readers as our highest priority, and acceptance by this site and the search engines, please follow these guidelines:
- Posts should be between 400-1200 words in length. Add interesting details and a personal story or experiences. Speak to your readers in a conversational way. Edit for grammar and spelling as best as you can. Minor editing may be done to your submission to correct grammatical and/or spelling errors or to improve readability by human and search engine visitors.
- You may submit up to four photos. Photos must be in the public domain or your personal property. You may submit Flickr Creative Commons images with proper attribution. Due to possible licensing concerns, purchased images are not allowed. Please include a note stating the source of your photo with your article. Please do include a photo of yourself.
- Your submission must be unique and original (not copied or reworked from your published writings or others). It must be in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for the topic and this site.
- Please do not enter HTML (it will be converted to text) or ALL CAPS (they will be converted to lower case).
- Posts should be non-commercial/non-promotional in nature and not contain commercial web addresses, e-mail addresses or phone numbers. Submissions that appear to be ads will be deleted.
- You may include a short paragraph (2-3 lines) at the end of your article or story telling our readers about yourself. You may also include your personal website address. Addresses to affiliate pages, opt-in pages or sales pages will be deleted.
- Holistic-Mindbody-Healing.com reserves the right to reject or edit or delete any parts that violate the above, including the right to ban offenders from submitting again.
- Upon submitting your article, you will need to certify that you have the right to submit the text and photos. Your submission signifies agreement to the above guidelines and that you agree to grant an exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on Holistic-MindBody-Healing.com or its sister site, Tapinifity.com only. You also grant Holistic-Mindbody-Healing.com the right to pursue anyone who copies your submission.
If you have questions about submitting an article, contact Val.
Guidelines for Posting Comments
Do you have something to say about an article you read on this site? Do you have a question about what your read or something of value to add such as more information or personal experiences related to the topic?
If so, that's great!
Please follow the following guidelines for submitting comments.
- Be respectful and supportive. Most of our story writers and contributors are not professional writers. Some do not speak English as a primary language. Everyone is encouraged to express opinions and answer questions in a supportive, positive manner. Consider the writer's feelings before submitting your comments. Inappropriate comments will be edited or will not be approved.
- Do not include personal information. I cannot control who visits this site. Unfortunately, not all visitors have pure motives. Therefore, in order to keep my visitors safe, I do not permit the disclosure of any information that is of a personal nature, such as email or street addresses, or phone numbers.
- Do not include website or blog URLs. Not all websites and blogs are appropriate to this site. URLs will be stripped from your comments before publishing.
I hope you enjoy these Community Pages. Let's make it a positive experience for everyone.