Welcome to the Community Page. Here at Holistic MindBody Healing we are so fortunate to have a community of members and visitors with a vast array of experience and knowledge regarding holistic healing.
Some of you are new to the whole concept of holistic healing and are looking for answers. You are looking not only for information, but evidence that holistic or complementary healing could help you.
Some of you are skilled healers in one or more alternative modalities. You have personal experience with these modalities and have gotten positive results with others.
Some of you have used complementary therapies to overcome physical and/or mental health challenges and want to share your experiences and your story in order to encourage others who may be scared or skeptical.
If you answer a resounding yes to one or more of the following questions, I invite you to share your wisdom with our community.
- Do you have unique insights about healing, health and wellness?
- Are you skilled in a particular healing modality and you would like to tell our readers about it?
- Do you have a personal story of healing physically or emotionally that you would like to share in order to encourage and help others on the healing path?
Community Page Topics
Here is a listing of community pages currently on this site. Please visit these pages to read contributions by site visitors and to share your own article or story.
Note: You may have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find the submission form.
No story to tell right now?
That's okay! Add a friendly comment with your insights and experiences to articles that interest you.
Guidelines for Sharing Your Article or Story
Thank you for contributing an article, story or comment to this site. I appreciate your contribution and so do our readers. This is an easy process.
Your story will be published as a web page on this site. To ensure high quality and value to our readers as our highest priority as well as acceptance by this site and the search engines, please follow these guidelines:
- Posts should be between 400-1200 words in length. Add interesting details and a personal story or experiences. Speak to your readers in a conversational way. Edit for grammar and spelling as best as you can. After you submit your article, additional minor editing may be done to correct grammatical and/or spelling errors or to improve readability by human and search engine visitors.
- You may submit up to four photos. Photos must be in the public domain or your personal property. You may submit Flickr Creative Commons images with proper attribution. Due to possible licensing concerns, purchased images are not allowed. Please include a note stating the source of your photo with your article. Do include a photo of yourself.
- Your submission must be unique and original (not copied or reworked from your published writings or others). It must be in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for the topic and this site.
- Do not enter HTML (it will be converted to text) or ALL CAPS (they will be converted to lower case).
- Posts should be non-commercial/non-promotional in nature and not contain links to promotional pages, e-mail addresses or phone numbers. Submissions that appear to be ads will be deleted. Addresses to affiliate pages, opt-in pages or sales pages will be deleted.
- You may include a short bio (2-4 lines) at the end of your article. You may include your personal website address. It will be made into a do-follow link when published.
- Holistic-Mindbody-Healing.com reserves the right to reject or edit or delete any parts that violate the above, including the right to ban offenders from submitting again.
- Upon submitting your article, you will be asked to certify that you have the right to submit the text and photos. Your submission signifies agreement to the above guidelines and that you agree to grant an exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on Holistic-MindBody-Healing.com or its sister site, Tapinifity.com only. You also grant Holistic-Mindbody-Healing.com the right to pursue anyone who copies your submission.
If you have additional questions about submitting an article, contact Val.
Guidelines for Posting Comments
Do you have something to say about an article you read on this site? Do you have a question about what your read or something of value to add such as more information or personal experiences related to the topic?
If so, that's great!
Please follow the following guidelines for submitting comments.
- Be respectful and supportive of those who share their stories and wisdom. Most of our story writers and contributors are not professional writers. Some do not speak English as a primary language. You are encouraged to express opinions (even contrary ones) and answer questions in a supportive, positive manner. Consider the writer's feelings before submitting your comments. Inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted.
- Do not include personal information. I cannot control who visits this site. Unfortunately, not all visitors have pure motives. Therefore, in order to keep site visitors safe, the disclosure of personal information such as email or street addresses, or phone numbers is not permitted.
- Do not include website or blog URLs. They will be stripped from your comments before publishing.
I hope you enjoy these Community Pages. Let's make it a positive experience for everyone.
Apr 22, 17 12:28 PM
These 11+ ways to stay healthy in mind and body are key habits for how to be healthy in midlife and beyond.
Apr 21, 17 09:34 AM
Always tired? Whether you need to know how to have more energy all the time, or you just need a quick pick me up, these tips will help.
Apr 20, 17 01:14 PM
These 13 nervine herbs take the edge off stress and anxious feelings. Calming herbs and relaxing teas are important natural remedies for holistic healing and well-being.