Community Pages: Guest Posts
Welcome to the Community Page. Here at Holistic MindBody Healing we are so fortunate to have a community of members and visitors with a vast array of experience and knowledge regarding holistic healing and personal evolution. If you would like to share a guest post on Holistic MindBody Healing or read guest posts by our contributors, you are in the right place.
Who May Contribute?
- Anyone who has a story to share about gratitude or stress-relief or has read a book they want to tell us about. Perhaps you have used complementary therapies to overcome physical and/or mental health challenges or you have designed a life you love instead of living by default. You want to share your experiences and your story in order to encourage others who may be scared or skeptical.
- Skilled practitioners, experts, and authors who have personal experience with one or more holistic healing modalities and/or aspects of personal evolution.
If you answer a resounding yes to one or more of the following questions, I invite you to share your wisdom with our community.
- Do you have unique insights about healing, wellness, self-care, or personal transformation?
- Are you skilled in a particular healing modality and you would like to tell our readers about it?
- Do you have a personal story of healing physically or emotionally that you would like to share in order to encourage and help others on the healing path?
- Have you used techniques that helped you shed old ways and cultivate new patterns of being?
Community Page Categories
Here is a listing of community page categories currently on this site. Please visit these pages to read contributions by site visitors and to share your own article or story.
Note: You may have to scroll to the bottom of a page to find the submission form.
No story to tell right now?
That's okay! Add a friendly comment with your insights and experiences to articles that interest you.
Guidelines for Sharing Your Article or Story
Thank you for contributing an article, story, or comment to this site. I appreciate your contribution and your engagement, as do our readers. Submitting an article or comment is an easy process.
Your story will be published as a web page on this site. To ensure high quality and value to our readers as our highest priority as well as acceptance by this site and the search engines, please follow these guidelines:
- Article Length and Quality: Posts should be between 500-1200 words in length. Your submission must be unique and original (not copied or slightly reworked from your published writings or others).They must be non-commercial and non-promotional in nature. It must be in good taste, legal, accurate and true, non-defamatory, non-threatening, non-confidential, non-infringing of copyrights owned by others and relevant for the topic and this site. Add interesting details and a personal story or experiences. Speak to your readers in a conversational way. Edit for grammar and spelling as best as you can. You do not need to have your topic approved before submitting.
- Editing: After you submit your article, additional editing may be done to correct grammatical and/or spelling errors or to improve readability by human and search engine visitors. Your title may be modified, subheadings may be added, deleted or changed, content may be added, deleted, or rewritten. Internal and/or affiliate links may be added. Edits are usually minor. The goal of editing is to make your article benefit you and provide value for our readers.
- Photos: You may submit up to four photos. Photos must be in the public domain or your personal property. You may submit Flickr or other Creative Commons images with proper attribution. Dueto possible licensing concerns, purchased images are not allowed. Please include a note at the top of your article stating the source of your photo(s). Do include a photo of yourself. If you do not submit a photo, a public domain photo may be chosen during the editing process. If you have a video of yourself speaking on this subject, please include a link for possible embedding within the article.
- Backlinks: You may include two links with your article. One link that points to related quality content may be within the article. Another link to your homepage (not a sales page) may be included in your bio. Do not enter HTML (it will be converted to text) or ALL CAPS (they will be converted to lower case). Just include the URL. It will be converted to a do-follow link during the editing process.
- Bio: You may include a short bio (2-4 lines) at the end of your article. You may also include your personal website address. It will be made into a do-follow link when published. This URL must be to a homepage, not a sales page.
- Article acceptance or rejection: We reserves the right to reject or edit or delete any parts of your submission, including links, that violate the guidelines or are deemed unacceptable or unrelated to this sites content and purpose, including the right to ban offenders from submitting again. Posts should be non-commercial/non-promotional in nature and not contain links to promotional pages, e-mail addresses or phone numbers (these will be removed). Submissions that appear to be ads will be deleted. Addresses to affiliate pages, opt-in pages or sales pages will be deleted.
- Agreement: Upon submitting your article, you will be asked to certify that you have the right to submit the text and photos. Your submission signifies agreement to the above guidelines and that you agree to grant an exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display your submission on Holistic-MindBody-Healing.com or its sister site, Tapinifity.com only. You also grant us the right to pursue anyone who copies your submission.
If you have additional questions about submitting an article, contact Val.
Guidelines for Posting Comments
Do you have something to say about an article you read on this site? Do you have a question about what your read or something of value to add such as more information or personal experiences related to the topic?
If so, that's great!
Please follow the following guidelines for submitting comments.
- Be respectful and supportive of those who share their stories and wisdom. Most of our story writers and contributors are not professional writers. Some do not speak English as a primary language. You are encouraged to express opinions (even contrary ones) and answer questions in a supportive, positive manner. Consider the writer's feelings before submitting your comments. Inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted.
- Do not include personal information. I cannot control who visits this site. Unfortunately, not all visitors have pure motives. Therefore, in order to keep site visitors safe, the disclosure of personal information such as email or street addresses, or phone numbers is not permitted.
- Do not include website or blog URLs. They will be stripped from your comments before publishing.
I hope you enjoy these Community Pages. Let's make it a positive experience for everyone.
Aug 01, 20 02:31 PM
In response to the horrendous killing of George Floyd in America, the Reverend Michael Bernard Beckwith invited several thought leaders to respond to the
May 02, 20 09:40 PM
Are you an emotional eater who soothes stress with comfort foods? A little stress eating is..
Apr 30, 20 07:16 PM
If you are asking, "Why am I always tired?" you are not alone. Here are eight reasons why you have no energy