I hope you have found the information on this web site valuable. Thank you for visiting.
Use the following contact form for:
- invitations to interview Val on podcasts and summits.
- invitations to collaborate on articles or to guest post on your site.
- testimonials and results: I love to hear about what you've learned, what's working, and positive feedback about this site and its resources.
- ideas, resources, suggestions: Have an idea for an article you would like me to write, suggestion for improving the site, or helpful resources for our readers? I'd love to hear it!
When you contact me with this form you will not be added to an email list of any kind. Nor will your name be shared or sold to anyone for any reason.
I'm using a contact form instead of an email link to reduce spam. That's why you will not find my direct email link on this site. Subscribers can use email to contact me by replying to the newsletter. Thanks for your understanding.
Please do not contact me for the following. I will not respond:
- website optimization services
- low value link exchanges and three-way exchanges
- to attempt to scam or spam me or my readers
- to ask if you can guest post (see below)
- requests to purchase links on the home page of the site or irrelevant links (see below for advertising requests)
Contact Info for the Following
- Health and Wellness questions - You may ask general and personal holistic wellness-related questions in the Subscriber Member Area only. Otherwise you may not receive a response. Please do not ask for medical advise. I am not a licensed health provider and cannot prescribe, treat, or diagnose. You may ask about alternative and complementary non-medical support. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Guest posts: You are welcome to submit original, well-written, site-relevant articles on HMBH. Guidelines for submitting your articles, stories, and book summaries are located on the community pages. Do not contact me to ask permission to post. Articles that follow the guidelines will be published in the appropriate category. Yes, you may have one live link to a non-sales page on your wellness-related website or blog. I will make the link live when the article is approved.
Connect with Val Silver on Social Media
Nov 14, 20 05:24 PM
Are you ready to reduce and eliminate head trash and negative thinking? These 9 ways to deal with stressful...
Nov 14, 20 04:44 PM
The relationship between emotions, stress and health is so strong that it is one of the few health keys experts agree on. Stress related illnesses account for ...
Nov 14, 20 12:10 PM
Do anxious feelings keep you from enjoying life? These natural relief for anxiety techniques and remedies can help you...