I hope you have found the information on this web site valuable. Thank you for visiting.
Use the following contact form for:
- invitations to interview Val on podcasts and summits.
- invitations to collaborate on articles or to guest post on your site.
- testimonials and results: I love to hear about what you've learned, what's working, and positive feedback about this site and its resources.
- ideas, resources, suggestions: Have an idea for an article you would like me to write, suggestion for improving the site, or helpful resources for our readers? I'd love to hear it!
When you contact me with this form you will not be added to an email list of any kind. Nor will your name be shared or sold to anyone for any reason.
I'm using a contact form instead of an email link to reduce spam. That's why you will not find my direct email link on this site. Subscribers can use email to contact me by replying to the newsletter. Thanks for your understanding.
Please do not contact me for the following. I will not respond:
- website optimization services
- low value link exchanges and three-way exchanges
- to attempt to scam or spam me or my readers
- to ask if you can guest post (see below)
- requests to purchase links on the home page of the site or irrelevant links (see below for advertising requests)
Contact Info for the Following
- Health and Wellness questions - You may ask general and personal holistic wellness-related questions in the Subscriber Member Area only. Otherwise you may not receive a response. Please do not ask for medical advise. I am not a licensed health provider and cannot prescribe, treat, or diagnose. You may ask about alternative and complementary non-medical support. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Guest posts: You are welcome to submit original, well-written, site-relevant articles on HMBH. Guidelines for submitting your articles, stories, and book summaries are located on the community pages. Do not contact me to ask permission to post. Articles that follow the guidelines will be published in the appropriate category. Yes, you may have one live link to a non-sales page on your wellness-related website or blog. I will make the link live when the article is approved.
Connect with Val Silver on Social Media
For Educational Purposes Only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult with your health provider before using natural remedies and/or complementary therapies if you are pregnant, nursing, or you are being treated for a medical condition. Be aware that certain herbs and supplements interact with medications.
Jul 16, 21 09:31 AM
Four levels of consciousness in the brain are the subconscious, preconscious, conscious and superconscious. Each is an important player in your quest for...
Jul 11, 21 03:50 PM
Not big on going to the gym? These exercising tips incorporate fitness into your work and home life with ease.
Jun 10, 21 01:29 PM
Our next ongoing training series begins this Friday at 11 AM in our Midlifers on a Mission FB community By popular request, we are taking a deep dive into releasing negative thoughts and emotions and…