I hope you have found the information on this web site valuable. Thank you for visiting.
Use the following contact form for:
- invitations to interview Val on podcasts and summits.
- invitations to collaborate on articles or to guest post on your site.
- testimonials and results: I love to hear about what you've learned, what's working, and positive feedback about this site and its resources.
- ideas, resources, suggestions: Have an idea for an article you would like me to write, suggestion for improving the site, or helpful resources for our readers? I'd love to hear it!
When you contact me with this form you will not be added to an email list of any kind. Nor will your name be shared or sold to anyone for any reason.
I'm using a contact form instead of an email link to reduce spam. That's why you will not find my direct email link on this site. Subscribers can use email to contact me by replying to the newsletter. Thanks for your understanding.
Please do not contact me for the following. I will not respond:
- website optimization services
- low value link exchanges and three-way exchanges
- to attempt to scam or spam me or my readers
- to ask if you can guest post (see below)
- requests to purchase links on the home page of the site or irrelevant links (see below for advertising requests)
Contact Info for the Following
- Health and Wellness questions - You may ask general and personal holistic wellness-related questions in the Subscriber Member Area only. Otherwise you may not receive a response. Please do not ask for medical advise. I am not a licensed health provider and cannot prescribe, treat, or diagnose. You may ask about alternative and complementary non-medical support. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Guest posts: You are welcome to submit original, well-written, site-relevant articles on HMBH. Guidelines for submitting your articles, stories, and book summaries are located on the community pages. Do not contact me to ask permission to post. Articles that follow the guidelines will be published in the appropriate category. Yes, you may have one live link to a non-sales page on your wellness-related website or blog. I will make the link live when the article is approved.
Connect with Val Silver on Social Media
Sep 06, 20 09:54 AM
Contrary to popular belief, the main causes of stress are physical as well as mental and emotional...
Sep 05, 20 12:26 PM
Finding inner peace is something so many of us want and so few seem to have. How I found peace of mind and you can too.
Aug 20, 20 11:24 AM
When you are ready to become a non-smoker, these 15 natural stop smoking methods can help you make the transition with...