Holistic Healing and Natural Health Course
This seven lesson ecourse is free to HMBH subscribers.
Would you like to take a guided tour through this site while learning lots of interesting and helpful holistic wellness information and techniques?
Then sign up for the very informative and free Holistic Healing and Natural Health Course.
In this wellness course you'll learn ideas, tips and techniques that empower you to take charge of your health and well-being.
The free Holistic Healing Course will be delivered to you via email in seven weekly lessons. Here's what each lesson covers.
- Lesson One: Holistic Healing and Health - Learn how to integrate holistic healing ideas and methods into your wellness plan. Learn about different types of holistic health providers and how to choose the best one for you. Discover what holistic health means and how this relates to your level of well-being.
- Lesson Two: The Mind Body Connection and Healing - Discover what science is proving in relation to the mind body connection and how some medical providers are tapping this wisdom to get amazing healing results. Learn to tap into your own mind powers to help your mind work with you to achieve your wellness and life goals.
- Lesson Three: Natural Stress Relief - Explore the powerful connection between stress and health. Learn many tips and techniques you can use yourself to reduce stress and protect yourself from its effects.
- Lesson Four: Spiritual Wellness - Learn how to promote your own healing at the spiritual level and why gratitude, forgiveness and love are so important to health and wellness.
- Part Five: Holistic Energy Healing - Learn techniques to promote wellness with simple energy healing methods you can use yourself.
- Lesson Six: Emotional and Mental Healing - Identify your patterns and learn techniques to shift to better feeling thoughts that support your health and well-being.
- Lesson Seven: Healthy Living Guide - Explore common-sense best practices for physical health and healthy living and how to incorporate them into your life.
As a traditional naturopath, I found this course to be inclusive and very informative. I thank you for sharing with me. William C.
The course was great! It's fantastic having things presented in this way. I'm 50, and growing up this kind of holistic living wasn't on the table. Steak, vegetables and antibiotics were all I knew until the past few years. I've been so unwell...my search for answers led me to your site. Thank god, I love your site. All the info I get is helping me learn daily and fast!! Im so grateful...Thanks again.
Subscribers: Sign up for the course in the Members Area. Then watch your email for a confirmation letter which will arrive shortly. Once you confirm, your first lesson will be on its way. Enjoy.
Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here.
For Educational Purposes Only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult with your health provider before using natural remedies and/or complementary therapies if you are pregnant, nursing, or you are being treated for a medical condition. Be aware that certain herbs and supplements interact with medications.
Jul 16, 21 09:31 AM
Four levels of consciousness in the brain are the subconscious, preconscious, conscious and superconscious. Each is an important player in your quest for...
Jul 11, 21 03:50 PM
Not big on going to the gym? These exercising tips incorporate fitness into your work and home life with ease.
Jun 10, 21 01:29 PM
Our next ongoing training series begins this Friday at 11 AM in our Midlifers on a Mission FB community By popular request, we are taking a deep dive into releasing negative thoughts and emotions and…