Holistic Healing and Natural Health Course
This seven lesson ecourse is free to HMBH subscribers.
Would you like to take a guided tour through this site while learning lots of interesting and helpful holistic wellness information and techniques?
Then sign up for the very informative and free Holistic Healing and Natural Health Course.
In this wellness course you'll learn ideas, tips and techniques that empower you to take charge of your health and well-being.
The free Holistic Healing Course will be delivered to you via email in seven weekly lessons. Here's what each lesson covers.
- Lesson One: Holistic Healing and Health - Learn how to integrate holistic healing ideas and methods into your wellness plan. Learn about different types of holistic health providers and how to choose the best one for you. Discover what holistic health means and how this relates to your level of well-being.
- Lesson Two: The Mind Body Connection and Healing - Discover what science is proving in relation to the mind body connection and how some medical providers are tapping this wisdom to get amazing healing results. Learn to tap into your own mind powers to help your mind work with you to achieve your wellness and life goals.
- Lesson Three: Natural Stress Relief - Explore the powerful connection between stress and health. Learn many tips and techniques you can use yourself to reduce stress and protect yourself from its effects.
- Lesson Four: Spiritual Wellness - Learn how to promote your own healing at the spiritual level and why gratitude, forgiveness and love are so important to health and wellness.
- Part Five: Holistic Energy Healing - Learn techniques to promote wellness with simple energy healing methods you can use yourself.
- Lesson Six: Emotional and Mental Healing - Identify your patterns and learn techniques to shift to better feeling thoughts that support your health and well-being.
- Lesson Seven: Healthy Living Guide - Explore common-sense best practices for physical health and healthy living and how to incorporate them into your life.
As a traditional naturopath, I found this course to be inclusive and very informative. I thank you for sharing with me. William C.
The course was great! It's fantastic having things presented in this way. I'm 50, and growing up this kind of holistic living wasn't on the table. Steak, vegetables and antibiotics were all I knew until the past few years. I've been so unwell...my search for answers led me to your site. Thank god, I love your site. All the info I get is helping me learn daily and fast!! Im so grateful...Thanks again.
Subscribers: Sign up for the course in the Members Area. Then watch your email for a confirmation letter which will arrive shortly. Once you confirm, your first lesson will be on its way. Enjoy.
Not a subscriber yet? Sign up here.
Nov 30, 18 11:05 AM
When physical pain is a problem, holistic pain relief techniques and natural pain remedies techniques help you manage and relieve pain,make movement easier, and provide other health benefits.
Nov 07, 18 10:24 AM
Adaptogenic herbs, formerly called tonic herbs, support health and healing in times of stress and...
Nov 02, 18 02:40 PM
Expressing gratitude and feeling thankful are powerful spiritual vitamins. Researchers find that people who,,,