Is This You?
Is this you?
Holistic MindBody Healing readers and clients are intelligent mid-lifers on a journey of healing, personal evolution, and living happy, purposeful lives. They are open to using holistic health and healing methods - conventional and complementary - to be healthy in mind, body, and spirit.
If this is you, you realize that wellness is about much more than just your body. You know that wellness embodies not only who you are, but how you interact with others and the world around you.
But like all of us, you have patterns of thought and behavior that interfere with the quality of life you yearn to consciously create. Yet, despite this challenge, you aren't going to give up. You are ready and willing to do what it takes to create new patterns of mind-body wellness that will serve you well into the future.
If this sounds like you, Holistic MindBody Healing is for you.
Do you identify with any of these problems?
- Are you sick and tired of living a lifestyle that make you feel unbalanced, unfulfilled, unhealthy, and miserable? You really want to live a healthier, happier life, but old habits take over. You try making changes, but they don't 'stick'.
- Are you tired of feeling like you are just existing? You want to start living and feeling fulfilled. You know something has to change, yet you’re not sure how to tune into what it is you really want and need.
- Do you find yourself asking, "Hey, what about me?" You are tired of being last in your life and realize 'it's now or never'. It's getting harder to suppress your heart's cry for inner peace, vitality, and purpose.
- Is your doctor admonishing you to 'take better care of yourself' or 'stress less'? Perhaps you have received a scary diagnosis. You know you have to make healthier choices, but you feel frustrated and overwhelmed, even paralyzed by tons of conflicting, complicated information. You don't know where or how to start and you feel stuck.
- Are you facing a frightening life change or mid-life crisis that ‘just shouldn’t be happening’? You feel lost, confused, hurt, stressed-out. In this soul crisis, your sense of self-worth is shaky; you feel like you don't know who you really are. You may feel like you’ve lost your connection with Source or know that something is missing. You don’t know what to do next.
No matter which of these situations you find yourself in, it is possible to take positive steps in order to live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life.
Who is most likely to benefit using Val's approach?
Clients who get results typically share many of the following characteristics. If these fit you as well, you are likely to benefit from Val's programs and services.
- You believe in possibilities. You are ready to get unstuck from the past, limiting beliefs, and old ways of behavior that no longer serve you. You are willing to be challenged and try something new. You believe that change is possible and are willing to approach problems from a holistic perspective with an optimistic attitude.
- You feel motivated. You are ready and willing to take responsibility for yourself and make a commitment to long-term solutions rather than a quick fix.
- You feel excited (and maybe a little nervous) about stepping out of your comfort zone and becoming the person you want to be in order to achieve your goals and lives life on your own terms. You understand that transformation and personal evolution are more about becoming than just doing.
- You love to learn and have fun doing it. You value new perspectives. You have the desire and willingness to continue growing, learning, and applying what you learn in service to your highest good and the good of others.
- You appreciate that two of life's greatest treasures are health and happiness, which come from within. Therefore, you are willing to invest time, financial resources, and most importantly, yourself in the process. You are willing to do that because you know YOU, your loved ones, and those you are here to serve are worth it.
- You are willing to get help. You value the insight, support, guidance and partnership of allies when and how you need it. You don't kid yourself into thinking you can go it alone.
- You know there is more to life than you can see. You believe that reality is more than just the physical. You believe in a power greater than yourself or have some experience or understanding that your spiritual nature is real.
Is this you? If so, I believe in you. You can be successful in your quest for better health, happiness, and fulfillment. Holistic Mindbody Healing is designed for you.
Learn more about our Services and Programs and Results You Can Expect.
Are you ready to go for it? Apply for a complimentary coaching consult with Val.
For Educational Purposes Only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult with your health provider before using natural remedies and/or complementary therapies if you are pregnant, nursing, or you are being treated for a medical condition. Be aware that certain herbs and supplements interact with medications.
Apr 05, 22 09:59 AM
Want to sleep like a baby? These seven sleeping tips will help you enjoy a great night sleep.
Apr 05, 22 09:47 AM
Seven negative sleep deprivation effects on your health
Mar 31, 22 12:31 PM
Spiritual healing means different things to different people. For some, it is about techniques. To others it means getting ...